Urban Jungle Bloggers - Plants & Art

Hi everyone! I wanted to take part in the Urban Jungle Bloggers from Judith and Igor for a long time. The September topic at Urban Jungle Bloggers is about Plants & Art. So, here are my photos.  First, there is picture   who painted my husband a few years ago.

I love a sentence on one of my art-journals, so I couldn't miss this photo (especially the flower a great fit for the role ;))

I collect glass heads, which are great as  a temporary greenhouses ;)
Hope you like it :) Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Share:

3 komentarze

  1. Fabulous photos! Plants, books and art. What more do you need in life?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fantastic photos - I love the prickly cactus censoring the words! The artwork is so powerful, and looks so great against the books too. And you've just reminded me I used to have a glass head like that... I wonder where it is - I haven't seen it for years. Great post.
    Alison xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for stopping by :)