Abumy dwa / Two albums

Zapraszam was dzisiaj na bloga Our Creative Corner. Występuję tam dzisiaj w roli 'Top Talent', zatem znajdziecie  na blogu mały wywiad ze mną oraz prace, które na tę okazję zrobiłam :)

I would love to invite you to Our Creative Corner blog, today. I was invited to exhibit my work as  'Top Talent' at Our Creative Corner. You can see  what I made for the Top Talent showcase. Moreover,   I have  an interview featured on OCC blog :)


Zrobiłam dwa albumy. Bazą  jest oczywiście karton z pudełek. W pierwszym albumie karty pomalowane są białą akrylówką, w drugim - oklejone papierem (czasami papieru też używam ;)). Całości dopełniają koronki (pofarbowane lub nie), kawałki  materiału (bodajże starego prześcieradła), siatka druciana, drewniane guziki (z paska za złotówkę z SH) i rozwodniona niebieska farba akrylowa.

Po więcej zdjęć, zapraszam na bloga Our Creative Corner



I made a set of album. I used cardboard. The card were painted white in the first ablum. I used scrapbooking paper for the second. The laces (dyed or not), pieces of fabric (I think it was an old sheet), wood buttons (from  belt taken from a second-hand store), wire mesh and blue paint complete the whole. 

Here I show some photos, more you can see on Our Creative Corner blog.




Mam nadzieję, że się wam podoba.   Pozdrawiam!

I hope you like it. Have a great day!



Share:

8 komentarze

  1. Do I like them? My goodness I love them! You are so clever and talented and have once again shown this beautifully with these gorgeous albums. Hugs, Jenny x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I totally agree with Jenny, who was so right to choose you for Top Talent. Your albums are just stunning and how wonderful that they were made from cardboard too! Well done to you Kasia. Hugs, Anne x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Congratulations on being 'Top Talent'. I love your attitude to creativity - making something personal and beautiful from what some people might throw away: you are a fabulous creative talent! Julie Ann xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Kasiu, są absolutnie przepiękne i cudowne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So many congratulations, Kasia... I was thrilled to see you got picked as the Top Talent. I commented over there, and completely forgot to come and visit here to say Bravo! These albums are stunningly lovely. I feel so lucky to own some of your work!
    Alison xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Czy mi się podoba? Jestem zachwycona i napatrzeć się nie mogę:)
    Pozdrawiam ciepło.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Świetne są Twoje prace. Jestem tu pierwszy raz i nie mogę się napatrzeć. Podziwiam talent i pomysłowość. A metalowy kosz wraz z ubrankiem chętnie bym przygarnęła;-) i jeszcze ta buteleczka "łódź":-)).

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for stopping by :)