UJB: One Plant – Three Stylings

Hi! It's time for new challenge at Urban Jungle Bloggers. June theme is 'One Plant – Three Stylings'. You should pick one from favorite plants and show three different stylings with it. So, I picked one of my cacti and here it is what I made with it:
1. cacti and some vintage stuff



2. cactus & bookshelves

3. cactus in the kitchen


Urban Jungle Bloggers is a monthly series hosted by two bloggers: Igor and Judith. Every month they and many other bloggers from around the globe share ideas to create an urban jungle through styling ideas, DIYs, and green tips & tricks.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a sunny day!

Share:

2 komentarze

  1. Przepiękne! Kaktusy Cię kochają!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Stunning photography, Kasia - your urban jungle looks wonderful here. Sorry to have missed so much again lately. I've got a couple of weeks coming up soon where I hope to do some proper catching up.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for stopping by :)